Payment Methods Accepted
* We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, US Money Orders or
Paypal payments to: sales@HorseBooksPlus.com
* Credit card orders are charged in real time at our verified & secure payment site.
Just place books in your basket and go.
* US personal checks are accepted but will incurr a 10 business day hold to new customers.
* $35 returned check fee applies.
* We ship promptly on Mon, Wed, Fri by the United States Postal System using media mail or priority post.
* Overnight post or Fedex delivery is available, email us for a quote.
* Average 2lb books ship by SLOW media mail for $4.95, 1st book, $3.95 each thereafter.
* FASTER priority post is $8.95 for one average size book, $6.95 each thereafter.
* If your book is oversized, please email before completing your order, we'll modify the book price to offset the add'l postage required.
* Media mail can take up to four weeks to arrive, but in most cases, lands within two weeks.
* Priority post takes approx 2-5 business days to continental destinations in the USA.
AK, HI, US owned offshore territories or military bases may incurr longer shipping times.
* International orders ship by uninsured, untrackable flat rate airmail and arrive in approx 7 business days.
One average size book or two very small ones can ship for $39.00.
* Insured air begins at $65 for one average size book. Email us for a quote.
WE CANNOT REFUND UNINSURED LOSS OR DAMAGE ONCE BOOKS ENTER THE POSTAL SYSTEM.
* We are happy to forward gift books without prices or invoices.
Special requests? No worries! .... Just ask. If you wish a gift note included to a recipient,
let us know what to write in the comments box when you order.
INSURANCE AND/OR TRACKING
* Delivery confirmation is included on every domestic (USA) order at no extra charge. This is not insurance but does allow buyer and seller to follow the progress of the book delivery.
* Tracking an International delivery requires registered mail.
The charge is an additional $18 on top of the regular shipping rate. This is not insurance but allows buyer and seller to follow the progress of the book delivery.
* We will pay for insurance for domestic (USA) orders over $50. If your total is over $200, the package will have to be signed for at your end.
* Insured postage for international destinations begins at $65. Contact us for a quote prior to placing your order.
* The post office will not investigate a lost domestic media rate book until four weeks have passed since mailing.
Investigating domestic priority deliveries can begin after two weeks have passed.
* Paypal users please wait for an invoice from us if you are unsure of your proper total.
* Your satisfaction is our number 1 goal. Our no-quibble return policy ensures you'll be delighted.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please email us ASAP to let us know.
Upon receipt of the book in the condition it was sent,
we'll cheerfully refund the original purchase price of the book less the shipping.
* If there was an oversight in the book description on our end and the book is not as described,
we will reimburse shipping both ways.
Finding Your Way Around & Viewing the Books
* Due to space limitations, all of our catalogs could not be listed on the left margin of each page.
To view all the catalogs, sorted alphabetically, click on the link entitled: *View all catagories.*
* If book images are not showing, please refresh the page.
* You can search by author, title or keyword, although keyword is not the strongest way to pull up titles.
Our Book Images
* Our book pictures are not stock images from the publisher,
they are actual digital photos or flatbed scans of the book you will receive.
* In the rare case that we have more than one copy of the same title,
we may take an interesting image from the text so if you search for a title and several copies come back,
view all the images shown so you can have a glimpse of what you can expect from the inside of the book.
* Please take a moment to read our testimonial page. We love what we do and it shows.